A Day in the Life of Me

The random thoughts of me....

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lonely

My random thought for the day...

Well I will hopefully be able to see a doctor soon and find out what this craziness is going on in my head. I think I'm going through depression. My accident made me realize how lonely I really am. I really need someone in my life that I can come home to, love, and care for. Nights out with the girls are Great... But they don't fill that empty spot in my heart. I just wish I were able to express my feelings..... I'm trying.. But maybe my efforts are worthless (most likely)...

anyway....

2 Comments:

  • At August 08, 2006 10:45 PM, Blogger E :) said…

    I think there are so many lonely people out there. I've felt the same way at times and it's always after something really bad happens... Hope you're ok!

     
  • At August 08, 2006 11:41 PM, Blogger Soulfull said…

    Gosh, this is my first time to your blog, but I'm hoping that you begin to feel better soon...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page