A Day in the Life of Me

The random thoughts of me....

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I've been slacking......

So life has been extra busy lately. I haven't had any time to sit down and write. Writing is very therapeutic for me, so I don't know why I haven't made time.

I'm in the middle of softball season, which is going well. My city team just won our first game 2 Tuesday's ago, and my other team starts playing tomorrow.

I bought a basketball so I can get ready for basketball season when it comes. I'm making some of my friends that claim to be good teach me. I played in School, but that was a long time ago.

The rain has been driving me crazy because I can't take my bike out. It's just been sitting there begging to be taken out for a spin.

I've been hanging out with Joey a lot lately. We still always continue to have great conversation about Motorcycles and Reggae music. What more can I ask for in a friend. He's even let me try to spin some music on his mixer.. That was a disaster, but we won't talk about that. I think I enjoy hanging out with him so much because there is always something to talk about, and we always have a good time.... And a great thing about this whole situation is that we are strictly friends. Nothing more, nothing less... I have the tendency to be a bit naive sometimes, but I think I'm not being that way now. I very much enjoy being in the company of people like that.

As far as a boy situation.. Well I guess it would be hard for me to have a boyfriend because I have so many guy friends. I think it would be nice to be able to say.. This is my man... But am I ready for all of that? I don't want to give up all of my guyfriends. Friends are friends no matter what the gender. Yes most guys do have ulterior motives, but you are in control of your own destiny. That is where trust comes into play. I would not be able to have a relationship with someone that could not trust me.

Well now it's time to go home, so till next time bloggers......

Have a Blessed Day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page