A Day in the Life of Me

The random thoughts of me....

Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm Sorry World...........

In one of my previous posts I mentioned Ben Roethlisberger's motorcycle accident. Well, he decided to make a public apology

I is too bad that it takes such a serious accident to make someone take the proper precautions. It is just common sense to always wear a helmet when you are on a motorcycle. Come on.. there is nothing protecting you. When anybody gets their "M" class (aka motorcycle license) they have to take a test.. and somewhere in that test there are questions about proper gear. Not only should Roethlisberger wear a helmet, but he better throw in a leather jacket, some durable pants (preferably leather), gloves, and a pair of boots. I mean he makes enough money to have the "hottest" gear on the market. In the motorcycle community not wearing gear doesn't make you look cool. People look at you and say.. Dang that person is stupid, but once they get some road rash I bet you'll see them with gear on.

I really hope that other people learn from his mistake......

till next time..

Happy Blogging

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page