A Day in the Life of Me

The random thoughts of me....

Friday, July 07, 2006

Change......

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the strength to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

"Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around."

"I would rather do something and find out that it was the wrong thing, than never know if it was the right thing."

So bloggers... I've been lazy with posting lately. There has just been a lot of crazy things going on. One of these days I will sit down and write a good meaningful blog. Writing can be so therapeutic at times and I haven't had the chance to just sit down and type. Till then I will just keep finding quotes that help me put my mind in the right place...

Happy blogging.

Bless

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page