A Day in the Life of Me

The random thoughts of me....

Saturday, June 03, 2006

A great night to bounce back from the guy drama..

So after all of the stress and boy drama of yesterday I decide to go out with some of my guy friends.. What a better way to get over a guy then to go out with the guys... Let me tell you.. what a crazy night that was.....

I called my boy up and was like.. yo buddy... I'm back in town.

I proceeded to vent to him about my totally shitty day and how guys suck.. and he listened and give some advice and told me that it's normal that happens when you break up with your boyfriend.. and I was like HE WASN'T MY BOYFRIEND.. he was just a really good friend.. he said stop dwelling on that and meet me at my place and you can roll with me and the guys to the club.. I was stoked.. and knew it would be a fun night.

We go to the club.. and just walk right in.. no line or anything because my boy is the dj.... so we all start drinking.. and dancing.. (well everybody but the dj) then this girl comes in the dj booth and tells my friend that I should go out and dance with her.. so we went out and danced our asses off. Let me tell you.. guys in DC are so grabby... they try to dance with anybody and they don't ever quit.. It's kind of an ego boost till you realize how desperate they really are. They will tell a girl anything to try to get her to go home with them. They are so stupid.. but me and ol' girl weren't letting any of the nasty guys get in the middle of our little dance circle...

So the night comes to an end in the club we gather my boy's djing stuff and head out. The whole ride home the guys discussed cars and who's car is faster.. kind of reminded me of chilling with my high school sweetheart and his friends.. because that is what they talk about all of the time. So they get this crazy idea to prove who's car was faster..

We get to my boys house and we get in 3 different cars and off we go.. red light to red light... seeing who goes faster.. we ended up being in 2nd place every time.. I told him that it was going to be that way.. but it was still a lot of fun.. and very dangerous i'm sure.. I was like ooh... you all can't touch my bike with your little sports cars.. and they agreed...

So me and my infinite drunkenness is too drunk to drive home so my boy says.. I have a futon that you can sleep on and here are some shorts and a shirt to wear.. so I was like cool.. I have to get up in 2 hours for softball practice.. Well I guess I never heard my alarm because I woke up and it was like 4 PM.. I missed practice by like 5 hours.. oops my bad.. and man did I have a hangover.. So I just laid around and watched him play call of duty on the computer... it was great and very relaxing.. Then we decide to order some pizza and watch movies..

It was like the best day after a day filled heartache.. My guy friends made me feel like a normal person again and helped me realize that it's better for me to not have to worry about that drama.. so now i'm just waiting to get my house key and tee shirt back from drama dude... that was supposed to happen today.. but still hasn't....

Well i'm getting ready to go see Sizzla..

have a Blessed Day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page